You will find quite a few different types of wood splitters for sale when you go to the shop. They are manufactured to fulfill the needs of different types of businesses and individuals. Therefore, it is a good idea to look at the different types available in the market. When you do so, you will be able to buy the right one for use in your industry or at your home.
It is no need to get hassled because wood splitters are quite simple. They are composed of two primary parts, the ram and the wedge. The ram does exactly what is sounds like it does, it rams into the wood. These rams can usually push about 12 to 20 tons of weight for use in houses. There are manual rams which need to be moved by the person using the equipment although it is much simpler than cutting each piece of wood yourself. The wedge is the item that the wood is going to be pushed onto. This wedge will cut the log into four and you job is done in half the time!
There are a wide variety of wood splitters available in the market today. You can choose from a large range on designs and styles. The fast and efficient wood splitters are used widely to cut wood. There are a number of online stores where you could buy these. Here are various advantages of wood splitters.
1. Quality manufacturing - Most companies sell products that are American made. They have been designed, fabricated, welded and power coated in the states. This has been done to ensure quality control.
2. Quality components - These companies would use the best quality components for their products. All the machines have been tried and tested so you are ensured a quality product. All cylinders valves and tanks are built for rugged use and are very durable.
3. Customer Services - Manufacturers provided great customer support for their customers. They manufacture these machines through out the year but understand the importance of providing trained personnel to answer your questions. You can get suggestions from them to buy the best wood splitter for your needs. They provide full time technical support and would even expedite parts as and when you need them. You would have a trained technician fix your machine for you if there was any problem.
4. Fabrication - These products are of top quality. They are designed using the most advanced and modern steel cutting and fabricating systems in the market. These companies use laser systems which are capable of producing high precision parts. Some of the machines they use are punch plasma fabricators, press brakes, shears, plate rollers, lathe and milling machines band saws.
5. Welding - These companies use hydraulic welding stations. These stations are placed in such a way that welding is made very easy. This ensures a quality weld and highest weld penetration. You know that your wood splitter is going to be a strong one. They have a number of trained welders who handle this job.