Garden tools mainly include: lawn mowers, trimmers, chain saws, pumps, punchers, drafting machines and other tools.
1. The fuel of four-stroke gasoline engine is clean gasoline (above 90), and the lubricating oil is SAE30 four-stroke oil. The new machine is idling for 2 hours. After the oil is changed, the engine can be used normally. When working normally, accumulate oil for about 30 hours. Check the oil level before and after use.
2. When the four-stroke air-cooled gasoline engine is working continuously, the crankcase temperature should not exceed 90 degrees. When the engine stops overheating, it can continue to work after 15 to 20 minutes. Fueling must be done under cold conditions. The cold machine should work normally after running at low speed for 3 minutes. Do not use the maximum throttle for a long time without cutting the grass.
3. Do not overspeed the gasoline engine. In an emergency, stop at a low speed.
4. The oil must be correct, clean and clean. Gasoline should be clean and fresh.
5. Non-professionals are not allowed to adjust the carburetor. When adjusting, the needle should be turned slightly clockwise and then turned counterclockwise for 1.5 - 1.75 weeks.
6. The air filter should be inspected regularly and cleaned regularly with soap or water.
7. After running the gasoline engine for 100 to 300 hours, use wood chips or bamboo chips to remove carbon deposits. When disassembling, remove the cylinder head and remove carbon deposits attached to the cylinder head, cylinder head, piston and valve. Carbon deposits should not enter the cylinder bore and valve seat.
8. Keep the gasoline engine, especially the cylinder, clean.
9. When refueling, inspecting, repairing and maintaining the spark plug, please remove the spark plug cover, do not smoke, keep away from open flames.
10. Do not operate indoors. In addition to the operator, leave the machine more than 15 meters.
11. Check the bolt tightness of the working parts and other parts before and after using the machine.
12. If there is a clutch, the clutch should not be started until the machine is not installed.
13. The other lubrication parts of the machine should be regularly lubricated according to the instructions.