The strength of the chipper shredder in normal use will also affect the efficiency of processing. If it is more powerful, it will often be faster when processing, but sometimes it will always be used when it is used. If the force is too weak, how should we force it when this happens again.
1. To have a better crushing effect on the processed wood, it is necessary to use it when it is used.
2. When the equipment is in use, the rod of the counterattack board and the rear counterattack bar can be combined into one for use, so that the materials that have adhered to the counterattack board can be transported to the chipper shredder during use. The party always performs processing, so the elastic vibration of the counterattack board can be used when it is used.
3. When using the counterattack hammer, choose the correct method to use it.
4. To ensure that the wood particles are more uniform when the wood is crushed, the angle between the centerline between the front counterattack plate and the rotor needs to be reduced, and the midline between the rear counterattack plate and the rotor also needs to be kept at an angle.
5. The impact hammer needs to be repaired regularly when it is in use. Only in this way can the effect are better when used.
When a chipper shredder is in use when the force is too light, you can choose this method to operate, so that the equipment can be used effectively when it is in use, and the time required for processing is also Will reduce a lot.
When a chipper shredder is in use when the force is too light, you can choose this method to operate, so that the equipment can have a better use effect when in use, and the time required for processing will also reduce a lot.